Dr Pranshu Trivedi
BDS LDSRCPS(Glasgow) FDSRCS(England)
ORAL AND IMPLANT SURGEON
GDC NO: 81575
- Graduated in 1994.
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in 1998.
- GDC registered Specialist Oral Surgeon with 22 years experience in hospitals and practice including research and training young dentists.
- Visiting lecturer BPP University, London.
- Specialist training in Endodontics.
I provide a comprehensive Oral Surgery, Implantology and facial aesthetics service.
Oral Surgery - diagnosis and treatment for patients with oral and dental problems, jaw joint problems and facial pain. All types of oral surgical procedures including wisdom teeth, apicectomy, complex extractions and soft tissue surgery in the mouth.
Implantology – from single tooth to full mouth rehabilitation and implant retained dentures. Complex implant surgery including bone and soft tissue grafting, sinus lift operations and treatment of peri-implantitis.
I also have a special interest in Endodontics (Root Canal Treatment) and Facial Aesthetics Treatment (wrinkle removal, dermal fillers).
My philosophy is to treat every patient like I would treat myself or my family. I take great pride in my attention to detail and a holistic approach to patient care.
- MEMBER OF THE BRITISH ASSOCIATION OF ORAL SURGEONS
- MEMBER OF THE EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION FOR OSSEOINTEGRATION
- MEDICAL AND DENTAL DEFENCE UNION OF SCOTLAND
INTERESTS: I am an avid reader and traveller, especially to the Far East. Mountains have always fascinated me and I enjoy regular adventure trips to Scotland and the Himalayas. I am also a student of Chinese martial arts and cooking – both to the distress and delight of my family!
Give us a call today to book in your personal consultation or have a look at our treatment pages for more information on individual treatments.
122 Mortimer St, Trowbridge, BA14 8BN
Orchard Dental Practice
1 Frascati Way, Maidenhead, SL6 4UU
The Blue House
1 Augustus Road, London SW19 6LL
Cheltenham Dental Spa
1 Royal Crescent, Cheltenham, GL50 3DB